Article metrics for:
Last updated: Thu, 23 May 2019 21:05:41 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 434
- Blogged by 13
- On 24 Facebook pages
- Mentioned in 3 Google+ posts
- Picked up by 68 news outlets
- 1 Video
- 520 readers on Mendeley
- 3 readers on Citeulike
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 432nd) of the 372,555 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 94th percentile (ranked 51st) of the 909 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (68)
- Forsgsmus forblffer: Derfor tager du p, nr du har tabt dig Politiken
- «Effet yo-yo» après un régime : des chercheurs auraient trouvé l'explication Free
- Jo-Jo-Effekt durch Darmbakterien? • diabetes-online Diabetes Online
- Gained more weight after dieting? Blame gut bacteria The Siasat Daily
- Source of ‘yo yo’ obesity revealed by Weizmann Institute researchers Jerusalem Post
- Breakthrough in Dieting Science: Gut Bacteria Are Behind Relapsing Obesity Hareetz
- Ernährung: So soll der lästige Jo-Jo-Effekt ausgetrickst werden - WELT Die Welt
Scientific blogs (13)
- Yo-yo weight gain driven by gut bacteria's 'memory' of obesity, says study Science news, comment and analysis | theguardian.com
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Blame Microbiome and Fewer Flavonoids DNA Science Blog
- Why yo-yo dieters often can't keep the weight off Booster Shots - latimes.com
- SciNat за ноябрь 2016 #4: «совы» и «жаворонки», властные макаки с сильным иммунитетом, плохие и хорошие микробы растений "Биомолекула"
- Why Is It Harder to Maintain Weight Loss Than to Achieve It? Pacific Standard. Smart Journalism. Real Solutions.
- Microbes Might Explain Why Many Diets Backfire 3quarksdaily
- Microbiome Is Major Driver of Recurrent Obesity Medical Research News and Interviews: MedicalResearch.com
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|United Arab Emirates||1||0.23%|
|No location data||167||38.48%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.