Article metrics for:
Last updated: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 05:42:57 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 516
- Blogged by 39
- On 10 Facebook pages
- Mentioned in 4 Google+ posts
- Picked up by 54 news outlets
- 1 Reddit
- 2 Video
- 3 Wikipedia
- 611 readers on Mendeley
- 6 readers on Citeulike
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 164th) of the 328,147 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 95th percentile (ranked 39th) of the 939 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (54)
- Skąd się wzięli Europejczycy? Gazeta Wyborcza
- Farming’s in Their DNA - Technology Org Technology.org
- Nu kan forskere aflæse menneskets evolution i fossilt DNA Videnskab.dk
- How Europeans became tall and fair-skinned 8,500 years ago Quartz
- Ancient genomes reveal natural selection in action EurekAlert!
- How Europeans became tall and fair-skinned 8,500 years ago MSN
- News story from Dairy Reporter on Wednesday 02 December 2015 Dairy Reporter
Scientific blogs (39)
- Genome Time Machine Penn Medicine News Blog
- Stone Age Europeans Adapted Quickly for Agriculture, Immunity Laboratory Equipment News
- Ancient DNA shows first farming impacts Research News - ResearchCareer
- With rise of agriculture came big changes in European genome Genetic Literacy Project
- qpAdm tour of the Eneolithic/Bronze Age steppe Eurogenes Blog
- Genome Study Reveals The Genetic History Of Europeans IFLScience - Plants and Animals
- 农耕如何改变欧洲基因组 生物360最新文章
Google+ posts (4)
- Genome-wide patterns of selection in 230 ancient Eurasians http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vaop... Bell Beaker
- +Carl Zimmer reports on the fascinating study of DNA by geneticists published in the scientific journal... Tarek Tramsy
- +Carl Zimmer reports on the fascinating study of DNA by geneticists published in the scientific journal... robert bunk
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|Congo - Kinshasa||1||0.19%|
|No location data||253||49.03%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.