Academic Assistance Council


    REFERENCE has been made in our columns from time to time to the work of the Academic Assistance Council, one of the functions of which is to assist men of science and letters who have been displaced during the political changes in Germany of the past year or so. We understand that the Council halb now compiled a list of such displaced scholars, with information as to whether they have succeeded in obtaining temporary or permanent posts. The list is to be revised from time to time and sent to academic committees and appropriate institutions. The Council, the address of which is c/o Royal Society, Burlington House, London, W.I, is prepared to give further information about the movements of those on its lists in reply to responsible inquiries.

    Rights and permissions

    Reprints and Permissions

    About this article


    By submitting a comment you agree to abide by our Terms and Community Guidelines. If you find something abusive or that does not comply with our terms or guidelines please flag it as inappropriate.