Sang-Wook Cheong, Rutgers University, USA
Research Interests: synthesis and study of a large variety of compounds, including oxides and intermetallics, with interesting structural instabilities, and unconventional electronic and magnetic ground states.
Steven Kivelson, Stanford University, USA
Research Interests: theory of quantum liquid crystalline phases of highly correlated electronic fluids, intertwined orders and the theory of high temperature superconductivity, theory of spin liquids and other fractionalized quantum phases, theory of the glass transition in supercooled liquids.
Jun-Ming Liu, Nanjing University, China
Research Interests: physics of ferroelectrics and dielectrics, phase transitions and magnetoelectric coupling in multiferroic systems, computer simulations on phase transitions in magnetism, thermodynamics and statistical physics.
Carsten Honerkamp, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Research Interests: quantum many-fermion systems and fRG, unconventional forms of superconductivity and magnetism, standard many-body-theoretical approaches and functional renormalization group (fRG) methods.
Sergey Savrasov, UC Davis, USA
Research Interests: theoretical condensed matter theory, electronic structure of solids; computational approaches to strongly-correlated systems.
Suchitra Sebastian, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Research Interests: strongly correlated electron systems including unconventional superconductors, correlated insulators, heavy fermions, quantum magnets; experimental techniques include measurements under extreme conditions of low temperatures, large pressures, and high magnetic fields.
Takashi Takahashi, Tohoku University, Japan
Research Interests: electronic structure of functional materials such as strongly correlated electron materials, topological insulators, and graphene related materials with ultrahigh-resolution angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (ARPES).
Hai-Hu Wen, Nanjing University, China
Research Interests: new phenomena in Mott insulator, pairing mechanism of superconductors, flux dynamics, new materials of superconductor. Find out more about Professor Hai-Hu Wen.
Advisory Editorial Board Members
- Charles Ahn, Yale University, USA
- Fakher F. Assaad, Universität Würzburg, Germany
- Bernd Büchner, The Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden, Germany
- Erica W. Carlson, Purdue University, USA
- Laurent Chapon, Diamond Light Source, United Kingdom
- Xianhui Chen, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Ulrike Diebold, TU Wien, Austria
- Donglai Feng, Fudan University, China
- Liang Fu, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Peter Hirschfeld, University of Florida, USA
- Jinfeng Jia, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Catherine Kallin, McMaster University, Canada
- Tsuyoshi Kimura, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Vidya Madhavan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Igor Mazin, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Maxim Mostovoy, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Janice L. Musfeldt, The University of Tennessee, USA
- Cewen Nan, Tsinghua University, China
- Beatriz Noheda, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Paolo Radaelli, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Zhifeng Ren, University of Houston, USA
- Jean-Marc Triscone, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Min Xiao, University of Arkansas, USA
- Xincheng Xie, Peking University, China
- Qikun Xue, Tsinghua University, China
- Yang Yang, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Han Woong Yeom, POSTECH, Korea
- Seiji Yunoki, RIKEN, Japan
- Vivien Zapf, The National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, USA
- Fuchun Zhang, Zhejiang University, China
- Shining Zhu, Nanjing University, China