In the legend to Fig. 2 of this Letter, we should have acknowledged the X-ray and neutron imaging as follows: X-ray image analysis1, 2 was performed by N. Izumi, S. Khan, L. R. Benedetti, R. Town and D. Bradley of the NIF Shape working group of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, USA, and by authors T.M. and A.P. Neutron images were measured3 and analysed4, 5 by D. Fittinghoff of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, USA, and by G. Grim, N. Guler, F. Merrill, C. Wilde and P. Volegov of the Physics Division at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, USA.
- A hardened gated x-ray imaging diagnostic for inertial confinement fusion experiments at the National Ignition Facility. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 81, 10E539 (2010) et al.
- Imaging of high-energy x-ray emission from cryogenic thermonuclear fuel implosions on the NIF. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 10E115 (2012) et al.
- The neutron imaging diagnostic at NIF. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 10D317 (2012) et al.
- Neutron source reconstruction from pinhole imaging at the National Ignition Facility. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 85, 023508 (2014) et al.
- Nuclear imaging of the fuel assembly in ignition experiments. Phys. Plasmas 20, 056320 (2013) et al.