Article metrics for:
A bioprosthetic ovary created using 3D printed microporous scaffolds restores ovarian function in sterilized mice
Data not available
Web of Science
Data not available
Data not available
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 455
- Blogged by 20
- On 35 Facebook pages
- Mentioned in 3 Google+ posts
- Picked up by 252 news outlets
- 1 Reddit
- 1 Video
- 40 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 23rd) of the 234,088 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 2nd) of the 1,007 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature Communications
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (252)
- Lab-grown ovaries prove promising in mice Rocket News
- Infertility problems in mice solved with 3D-printed ovaries The Journal (Ireland)
- Stérile, une souris se reproduit grâce à des ovaires en 3D Free
- Scientists grew a working ‘prosthetic ovary’ for a mouse — and it could be a game changer for humans Business Insider Singapore
- Un ovaio stampato in 3D ha permesso una gravidanza Focus.it
- Crearon ovarios artificiales con una impresora 3D para combatir la infertilidad La Nacion
- Gewebezucht: Fruchtbare Eierstöcke aus dem 3-D-Drucker Der Tagesspiegel
Scientific blogs (20)
- 3-D Printed Ovaries Yield New Life Latest Blogs
- 3D-printed ovaries allow infertile mice to give birth Latest news, sport and comment from the Guardian | The Guardian
- Scientists 3-D Print Mouse Ovaries That Actually Make Babies Webmonkey
- Scientists 3D-Print Ovaries To Allow Infertile Mice To Mate and Give Birth Slashdot
- Printing a 3D ovary to treat infertility Sciencebase Science Blog
- Ученые распечатали яичники на 3D-принтере Naked Science
- Bioprinted Artificial Ovaries Demonstrated to be Fully Functional in Mice Fight Aging!
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|United Arab Emirates||1||0.22%|
|Papua New Guinea||1||0.22%|
|Sao Tome And Principe||1||0.22%|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||1||0.22%|
|No location data||166||36.48%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef, Scopus, WebTrends, and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database (may vary by service). The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science, CrossRef, and Scopus. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.